Due to unforeseen circumstances all sample kit orders since October 2021 were severely delayed, however have since been resolved. I’m aiming to ship all samples kits by the 30th of January 2022. I’m so sorry for the delay caused and any inconvenience caused as a result. Sultan
Nasha in Sanskrit means addiction and Hindi Oud Nasha comprising of over 65% of the finest aged Hindi Oud oil. The rest of the 35% is a mixture of 2.5% ambergris, Hops essential oil, rare Rose absolutes and ottos, violet leaf absolute, Orris butter finished off with a touch of musk, rare resins and other animalics; will surely satisfy the most seasoned oud oil connoisseurs with its longetivity, complexity and sheer power! This has got to be one of the only times in perfumery a novel and synergistic pairing has been made with the spicy facets of Hindi oud with the animalic spiciness of Hops! Hops that has been added just adds to the radiance and soporific effects of the oud! A true Nasha! Just place half a drop on the palm of your hands and gently rub them together, then pat down your clothes and enjoy the scent trail for hours to come🥰🥰🥰 This is one expensive addiction that won’t cause havoc to your health but may hurt your wallets as it’s my most expensive compositions to date!😅
Due to the extremely limited quantity and availability of this composition, it’s exempt from any bulk purchase discounts😣😖
Rosa alba otto, Bulgarian rose otto, Hop Essential oil
centifollia rose absolute, Indian Edwardia rose absolute, violet leaf absolute, Orris Pallida butter, Hops absolute, mimosa Absolute,
Aged Hindi oud, Siamese benzoin, orris Pallida, Himalayan Cedarwood, valerian, musks, white and brown ambergris,
Important terms and conditions
I will include a tiny sample of the exactly same composition alongside the bottle for you to try so you may evaluate and be fully confident with your purchase, please try this sample prior to unsealing the bottle... if the wax seal on the bottle has been broken or tampered with then it will be void from refund. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase I will refund your money back within 14 days of purchase… just return back the wax sealed 3ml bottle unused and in its original wax sealed condition.
The composition will be freshly decanted in to a sterile bottle only on point of sale.
Disclaimer and safety information
Perfume oils are not for consumption. No liability will be assumed by “Sultan Pasha Attars” or its employees or affiliates for any claims arising out of the use or misuse of these perfume oils. Please keep all perfume oils and fragrance products out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other medical condition that can be affected by essential oils or fragrances, please seek the advice of a health professional before using perfume oils.
Perfume oils are highly concentrated, and as such, may cause skin irritation. Keep all essential oils, perfume oils and fragrance products away from eyes and mucous membranes. Skin test all product samples before using. Apply a small amount, less than a drop, to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. If redness, burning, itching or irritation occurs, stop using product immediately and wash with soap and water to clean the affected area. If self treatment is not effective, consult your medical provider.
For further queries contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org